Thompson Public Library and COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that the library will be open it's regular hours beginning July 6th. They are
Tuesday: 9-11:30 & 2-5:00
Thursday: 9-11:30 & 2-5:00
Closed Sunday & Monday
· Patrons are encouraged to wear masks while in the library and use hand sanitizer when entering the library. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
· Patrons are also encouraged to use appropriate social distancing.
· Computers: One desktop computer will be available for use along with both laptops. Computer time is limited to 30 minute sessions. Hand sanitizer will be placed by each computer and patrons are expected to use it before using the computer. Keyboards and mice will be cleaned between users.
· Magazines and newspapers will now be available for patron use.
· The meeting room is now available for groups of 20 or less.
The library will review, adjust and update procedures continually. We committed to serving our community while maintaining recommended protocols for public safety.