Exam Proctoring at Thompson Public Library
The librarian may proctor exams for students. There are important things that you need to know before we proctor an exam for you or your student.
· The student or instructor is required to make arrangements for the exam. Begin by contacting the library. The librarian will contact you via email to finalize scheduling. Be sure to provide a valid email address that you check regularly.
· Library staff proctor exams from the circulation desk. The librarian observes the student while performing others tasks and assisting other patrons. If your institution requites the student receives constant, uninterrupted observation, the Thompson Public Library cannot proctor your exam.
· Exams must be completed 30 minutes before the library closes. See Library Hours.
· Please allow adequate time for library staff to receive your information and fill out any appropriate forms, prepare equipment, etc. Approval is dependent of staffing at the requested exam time.
· If your school/institution requires that we return your exam via postal mail, we ask students to either reimburse the library for that postage and materials or provide them.
· Any questions not addressed in the Proctoring Policy can addressed by calling 641-584-2829 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.